Please bring your registration information to the Health Centre or collect the forms from the reception desk. Alternatively, you can download and print the registration forms by clicking the links below. Once completed, please bring your forms to the Health Centre. For each patient registering, two forms must be completed:
1. A GMS1 Family Doctor Services Registration form, and
2. A relevant RHC registration form (adult or under 16).
To access the forms, please click the links below.
GMS1 - Family Doctor Services Registration (PDF, 211KB)
Adult Registration Form (PDF, 605 KB)
Under 16 Registration Form (PDF, 524 KB)
You will be registered with the practice rather than an individual doctor. However, if you wish, you may express a preference to be registered with a specific doctor and we will record this on your registration form.
2. All newly registered patients will then be offered an appointment with a Practice Nurse for a health check soon after registering. This is a useful opportunity for us to find out about any long-term medical problems you may have. It also gives you the chance to discuss your current health needs.
3. If you take regular medication, you MUST make an appointment to see a doctor on registering. You will not be given any repeat medicines until the doctor has reviewed your health.
4. You will receive your new registration details through the post.
PLEASE NOTE: there is no need to click "Submit" below - online submission of this form is no longer available.
Information submitted through secure forms is used only for the purposes of processing your request. We may
be in touch with you in relation to the information submitted.
All Information submitted through secure forms is secured with a private key known only to the GP practice and is
accessed over a secure connection by nominated Practice staff. Our practice has a strict confidentiality policy.
This information is not shared with any third party organisations.
This information is retained for up to 28 days.
Should you have any concerns about sending your personal details using the web,
please use one of the alternative methods offered by our organisation.